The Temple Beth El congregation is in the process of moving from its longtime and bucolic Hancock Street & Furnace Brook Parkway venue to merge with other congregations at a new location in Milton.
Whether or not the still pending buyer of its property secures zoning waivers for its redevelopment plans remains to see.
Next Year Jerusalem?
Like Us on Facebook
- on Quincy addressing potential safety concern at new Hancock parking garage? I'm sure Quincy will usher in…
- on Quincy Quarry Weekly Fishwrap: Post Thanksgiving tryptophan torpor strikes! Magnificent goods from you, ma…
- on Principled Stand on Trump Impeachment Vote? No, she took the cowardly way…
- on Former Quincy Hospital site redevelopment into huge housing project rubber stamped by Planning Board Even a city nestled on the oce…
- on Quincy sub shop sunk after forty-seven years Quincy has its own theme song.…
- on Former Quincy Hospital site redevelopment into huge housing project rubber stamped by Planning Board But the current residents of t…
QQ ON A WEEKLY
QQ to you Too! Newsletter
Get the latest Q-Ups. Weekly. Cancel at anytime!