The Temple Beth El congregation is in the process of moving from its longtime and bucolic Hancock Street & Furnace Brook Parkway venue to merge with other congregations at a new location in Milton.
Whether or not the still pending buyer of its property secures zoning waivers for its redevelopment plans remains to see.
Next Year Jerusalem?
Like Us on Facebook
- on Boston broadsheet follows Quincy Quarry’s lede and outs Attorney General’s accountability in Registry scandal Healey should focus on doing h…
- on Peter Pan Bus Driver Accused Of Locking Passenger In Luggage Compartment Anyone who has ever been on a…
- on Massachusetts Registry of Motor Vehicles Quincy operations review and reorganization plan released Don't know what Insurance Comm…
- on Blessings of the Goat Yoga Revolution? Asterisk, Namisteheheheh!
- on Blessings of the Goat Yoga Revolution? Ah -- well, goat yoga (I can h…
- on Blessings of the Goat Yoga Revolution? Asterick: an FYI: Quincy Quarr…
QQ ON A WEEKLY
QQ to you Too! Newsletter
Get the latest Q-Ups. Weekly. Cancel at anytime!