<![CDATA[

– News about Quincy from Quincy Quarry News.  

Quincy burger joint flamed by a butt?

A local national chain burger joint located at 62 Granite Street in Quincy Center was flame-broiled by flames.

While an official incident report has not been obtained by the Quarry, the fire appears to have been caused by arguably the first cigarette butt-caused landscaping mulch fire of season shortly before 9 pm Tuesday evening.

Clearly, someone did not abide by the sign
A Quincy Quarry News fire scene photo

Fortunately, care of a quick and professional response by the Quincy Fire Department, a whopper of a fire was avoided. 

Unfortunately, the morning after the fire no one was able to have it her or his way while repairs and a securing clearance to reopen were in process.

Quincy Quarry will monitor the scene and report back on this fire if the Quarry finds itself in need of a slow news day filler news feature.

QQ disclaimer

]]>

Subscribe To QQ to you Too! Newsletter

Keep up to date on the latest Q-Ups! Weekly. Cancel at any time.

You've been Q-ed!

Pin It on Pinterest