– News from elsewhere spotted by Quincy Quarry News
Letterman comes out of retirement with a new Donald Trump top ten diss list.
Apparently, Dave can only play so much golf during his golden years in spite of all the gold provided to him over the years by CBS.
While appearing with longtime friends Martin Short and Steve Martin at a comedy show in San Antonio, Letterman offered up the following brand-new Top Ten List inspired by the recent presidential campaign gaffs committed on the stump by chump Trump.
Starting with the traditional #10 on the list:
10. That thing on his head was the gopher in “Caddyshack.”
9. During sex, Donald Trump calls out his own name.
8. Donald Trump looks like the guy in the lifeboat with the women and children.
7. He wants to build a wall? How about building a wall around that thing on his head!
6. Trump walked away from a moderately successful television show for a delusional, bull …
Oh, no, wait, that’s me.
5. Donald Trump weighs 240 pounds — 250 with cologne.
4. Trump would like all Americans to know that that thing on his head is free-range.
3. If President, instead of pardoning a turkey on Thanksgiving, he plans to evict a family on Thanksgiving. AND: That’s not a hairdo — it’s a wind advisory.
2. Donald Trump has pissed off so many Mexicans, he’s starring in a new movie entitled, “NO Amigos” (apparently a reference to “Three Amigos” and which starred Martin and Short).
1. Thanks to Donald Trump, the Republican mascot is also an ass.
Letterman also noted that while he is enjoying life after his recently retiring as the host of The Late Show, he added that so missing out on dissing The Donald’s latest White House bid was “the biggest mistake of my life.”